Normally I always bake with sugar and butter, but this time I found it a fun challenge to come up with something vegan (and without added sugars). These cookies definitely fall into the healthy category, a good filling and nutritious snack, and super simple to make! What else? The great thing about this recipe is that you can make it as crazy as you want, so you can vary endlessly. You can choose to add walnuts, (unsalted) cashews, dried apricots or prunes, etc.
♡ 2 mashed bananas
♡ 125 grams of gluten-free oatmeal
♡ 100 grams dates
♡ 3 tablespoons almond flour
♡ 1 tablespoon cookie spices
♡ 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
♡ Baking paper
♡ Hand blender
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and place the baking paper on the baking sheet.
- Mash the bananas in the bowl.
- Boil the dates in water for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Grind the dates with the hand blender.
- Now put all the ingredients, including the dates, into the bowl and stir well.
- Now make balls of the dough, and press them a little flat. This recipe is for +/- 12 cookies.
- For decoration, you can put almond flakes on top, or anything else you like.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes in the oven.