My mom used to say “like an angel is peeing over my tongue”. It would be a perfect description when eating this pie. I have made this pie many times, but now the recipe is perfect and I am going to share it with you. Some people think it looks like a brownie, but it is not. The texture is different, it is really a pie and not a cookie. It is a soft and creamy pie, exactly how a chocolate pie should be. If you are a chocolate lover, I recommend you to make this one! Again, a simple recipe, here we go!
♡ 150 grams self-rising baking flour
♡ 250 grams dark chocolate
♡ 150 grams milk chocolate
♡ 300 grams dark soft sugar
♡ 200 grams butter (and a little extra)
♡ 4 eggs
♡ 130 ml heavy cream
♡ 2 drops of vanilla aroma
♡ 2 mixing bowls
♡ Baking paper
♡ Baking mold 24 cm
- Preheat the oven to 175°C degrees and place the baking paper in the baking mold. Grease the edges of the baking mold with butter.
- Take the pan and put the butter in it with 250 grams of dark chocolate. Let it melt slowly and mix it well. When everything is melted and mixed well, let it cool down a bit.
- Put the eggs in a bowl and mix to a smooth consistency.
- Now add the sugar and a pinch of salt to the eggs. Mix this again until smooth.
- Add the butter/chocolate mix to the egg mixture. Also add the vanilla flavoring, and mix well.
- Carefully sift in the flour, and gently spoon it through the batter. Do not mix this with the mixer, because then the structure of the pie will not be as it should be. Add a little bit of flour each time, spoon it through the pie batter, and then add another amount.
- Now pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Carefully sprinkle a little salt over the cake, this will give you a wonderful salty sweet effect.
- Bake the pie for about 25 minutes. The top of the pie will looked cracked, but it will still be a little wobbly. The inside should definitely not be dry!
- Let the cake cool well.
- Now put the heavy cream and 100 grams of milk chocolate in a saucepan and melt slowly. Stir it well.
- It is useful to put some baking paper under the pie now. Pour the glaze over the pie.
- Let the pie cool down well in the fridge for a few hours.
- When the glaze has completely hardened, grate the rest of the milk chocolate over the pie for decoration.